[GeoNode-devel] Error Message when updating layer metadata

Jim Joseph jimcjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:29:32 PDT 2016

Dear all;

Grateful for your assistance, I have successfully implemented a Geonode
website (on Ubuntu 14), everything works fine but for one little error
message which shows up when I edit any layer metadata and click on the
Update button to update the details.  Although I get the error message,
when I go to the layer in which I amended the data, the data has been
successfully updated in the database.

Here are the steps to replicate the error message:
1.  Click on layer
2.  Click on edit layer
3.  Click on edit metadata
4.Make changes to metadata and click on Update button
5. following screen shot is displayed:-

[image: Inline image 1]

6. I have attached a copy of the attache apache error.log file at the point
of getting the error message (IP addresses and layer name changed for
security purposed)

7. I have also  included a copy of the local_setttings.py  and the
settings.py files.

How do I fix this error.

If you require additional information please indicate.  Thanks.

Regards
Jim Joseph