[GeoNode-devel] Enable scroll in search bar

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:51:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

it is not in the repo because autocomplete light is a third party app and
we don't track them.
Changes to the css should be done to
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/less/base.less
and
then be compiled into the css. Since the compile phase may require a little
bit of setup I can compile it for you once you do the pull request to the
.less file.

> Hi,
>
> I would like to do a very short pull request, to enable vertical scroll in
> search bars. In order to do that, it is necessary to edit
> static/autocomplete_light/style.css, adding :
>
> (in .yourlabs-autocomplete) :
>
> max-height:360px; # The absolute value doesn't really matter, just
> necessary to set one.
> overflow:auto;
>

> I should do that on GitHub, but the file is not there (must be in
> gitignore i suppose).
>

> Thanks !
>
> Antoine Rolland, Cirad - Reunion Island

Simone