[GeoNode-devel] QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 01:33:38 PDT 2016

Ho Dimitris and all,

the tool you developed it' really fantastic as well as useful from my point of view.
Your work made me think about a possible tool: it could be nice to have a query builder for the layer to insert in the map composer, just a sort of a layer pre-filter. Moreover I wonder even if having a combo box, including possible values, in the query builder is easy to implement.

This my 2 cents.
Best

Eugenio