[GeoNode-devel] Update the BBOX of an existing layer

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:06:23 PDT 2016

Yiasou Dimitris:

Some of GeoNode's CSW fields are ancillary fields which are managed via
signals as opposed to forms/views.

In the GeoNode Layer case, the Layer.csw_wkt_geometry would be the exact field
to update (with WKT of course)

I'm not familiar with your exact workflow/use case, but when saving a layer,
the signal in [1] should do this for you automagically given a Layer.save() in
your calling application.

Hope this helps.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/catalogue/models.py#L42