[GeoNode-devel] github repo names for docker

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:23:25 PDT 2016

Hello devs,

all the names of the repos related to docker has been updated. Please find below the new remote urls:

	- https://github.com/GeoNode/django-docker
	- https://github.com/GeoNode/nginx-docker
	- https://github.com/GeoNode/geoserver-docker
	- https://github.com/GeoNode/data-docker

For each of them you have locally the remote endpoint has to be updated. For instance:
git remote set-url origin https://github.com/geonode/django-docker.git
Don’t miss to change also your forked repos if you want the names aligned. Nothing should be changed in your docker environment, at least I didn’t.

I’m happy if you have feedback or report any issue if it appears.

Francesco