[GeoNode-users] Implement the search for GeoNode for title fields, abstract and keywords

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:08:54 PDT 2015

Hello. I'm trying to customize the GeoNode 2.4 and in other changes, i need
to implement the main search find (besides the title field) in abstrace and
and keywords fields. I was browsing through all project directories, and
could not figure out exactly where I could change this search. I realized
that in
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/templates/search
folder are templates responsible for firing searches using Angular JS, but
I could not understand exactly how the whole process works, and this would
be the right spot to implement the change.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

--
Davi de O. Custódio