[GeoNode-users] There was a problem loading this page - Fresh PPA Installation

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:14:33 PDT 2015

Hi, we suggest to use the geonode 2.4 beta that is available with
ppa:geonode/testing only for ubuntu 14.04 instead of release, as we are
pretty close to the RC1 and final.

For your specific problem make sure to have ran all the required commands
as per doc and quick install page http://geonode.org/#install.

If the problem persist check the apache log.

Hope this helps