[GeoNode-users] Italian interface translation

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:48:56 PDT 2015

Well,

Close could both mean 'nearby' (cercano in spanish, vicino in italian) or
'shut down' / 'take away' / 'exit' (cerrar in spanish, chiudere in italian).

Does anyone know if we are using a single word 'close' to mean nearby in
GeoNode? If not, we should go ahead and do the change Alessandro is asking
for.

-a

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Julien Collaer <julien.collaer at opengeode.be