[GeoNode-users] Long attribute names in Map´s Query Table

Marcelo Villarroel raul.marcelo.villarroel.villazon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:30:45 PST 2015

Hi geonode-users/devs:

As we know, when exporting a feature from geodatabase to shapefile, long
size attribute names are truncated.

Long attribute labels I defiined in GeoNode Administration / Layers /
Attributes / Attribute Label are showing correctly in Identify´s Feature
Info Table, but still showing truncated in Map's Query Table.

Is it possible to view the Attribute names in Map´s Query Table the same
way as written in   GeoNode Administration / Layers / Attributes /
Attribute Label field?

Thanks,

--
*R. Marcelo Villarroel V.*