[GeoNode-users] error on saving maps, again!

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:55:59 PST 2015

Hi Francesco and all,

I followed your link, and I tried to debug apache. However I'm not able to get the core file.
I think I did the correct procedure, I added the suggested packages, created the dir in /tmp,
added the line: CoreDumpDirectory /tmp/apache-coredumps in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
retsarted the apache, without errors.
Then I tried to save map on geonode to get the seg-fault. On the error. log I got:

[Wed Dec 09 13:48:25.299288 2015] [core:notice] [pid 18000] AH00051: child pid 18004 exit signal Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump in /tmp/apache-coredumps

In the /tmp/apache-coredumps there is no files.
So I cannot go toward gdb debug.

I thought my problem was due to the dir owner, so I changed the grants to www-data for /tmp/apache-coredumps/ dir.

Am I missing something?

Can you help me?

E.