[GeoNode-users] How Add Custom Metadata Fields

Joan joan.machado at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:45:24 PST 2015

Hi thank you for all, but I try to follow your steps, however I can't find
the geonode/base/forms.py file anywhere!

root at osmtest:~# sudo find / -iname '*forms.py*' -type f -exec grep -l
'Resource
BaseForm' {} \;
root at osmtest:~#_

No match results found!

can you help me please?.

regards.

Joan.

--
[image: recicla2] *NO imprima este email, a menos que sea muy necesario.
Salvemos árboles*