[GeoNode-users] Cannot load geonode page: DoesNotExist: Site matching query does not exist. IntegrityError: Problem installing fixture

Shah Md. Rajibul Islam rajibul.islam at cdmp.org.bd
Tue Dec 22 23:06:12 PST 2015

Dea Paolo,

I have tried to do as you mentioned but it gave following message:

root at geonode:~# sudo su postgres
postgres at geonode:/root$ psql geonode
could not change directory to "/root"
psql (9.1.13)

how can open the django_site to insert id, domain, name as you mentioned.
What is *name *refers here database name/site name?

Regards
Rajib

Mobile: +88 01716 027389, E-mail: rajibul.islam at cdmp.org.bd
Web: www.cdmp.org.bd