[GeoNode-users] Map view count

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:13:22 PST 2015

Let me add to Simone suggestions to also have a look at the GeoServer
monitor extension [1], in case you want statistics about the OGC
services usage (i.e. which is the layer with more WMS GetMap hits, which
is the geographic extent which has more WFS hits and so on)
If I don't remember wrongly, I think Jeff is working on a dashboard
incorporating statics from all those sources.

[1] http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/extensions/monitoring/index.html

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Simone Dalmasso
<simone.dalmasso at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel, not in GeoNode itself, but you can put google analytics on your
> site, there are also some django apps around for that.
>
> Ciao

>> Hi list,
>>
>> I saw that there is a counter for map views. Are there more info about map
>> access? Such as from where the web trafic is comming from? Or a way to track
>> the accesses trough time (if most access happened last week? Or last month?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Daniel

> Simone

Paolo Corti