[GeoNode-users] [geonode-users] Re: new GeoNode users mailing list

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:15:38 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> as you may have noticed from the email you should have received some
> minutes ago, the GeoNode users mailing list is now hosted in the OSGeo
> infrastructure and you have been automatically subscribed to it:
>
> From now on, when asking questions please use this email:
> geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
>
> The old group and email (geonode-users at googlegroups.com) will be
> dismissed soon, that means that it will be still possible to read
> messages, but it will be not possible to send emails.

Hi all

We have disabled the old user google group. By now it will be still
possible to read all of the old discussions but it will not be
possible to post it to anymore.

For new questions please use the new OSGeo mailing lists (for the
users mailing list you should have been automatically registered):

regards

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net