[GeoNode-users] Table data doesn´t show up

Daniela González daniela.gonzalez at cigiden.cl
Fri Jul 3 06:43:55 PDT 2015

Hi everyone

I have a table constructed with a shape of polygons and associated
informatio through a joint, which was then exported as shape. In Postgres
table shows the values smoothly, but GeoNode through Identify when clicking
on the polygons doesn't show the information contained in the joint table.
However, if I download coverage in any format I get the full content. I
tried changing the format of the columns, but without success.

Someone has any idea on how to fix it?

regards,

*Daniela *