[GeoNode-users] Editing navigation bar

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Tue Jul 28 05:02:13 PDT 2015

Dear,
I would like to add a voice to the navigation bar for a link to a web
page that I am creating (html5, javascript and OL3) with multimedia
contents for on-line visualisation.
Because I would like this page to be available within geonode framework,
I edited the base.html addind this line copyed:

{% block extra-nav %}
<li id="nav_documents">
</li>
{% endblock %}

The problem is that i do not know the mean of the code {% url
"documents_browse" %} and where is the referred link documents_browse
that i would modify tofit for my cms.

Thanks

--
Dr. Nat. Carmine Massarelli, Ph.D.