[GeoNode-users] Editing navigation bar

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Tue Jul 28 07:32:33 PDT 2015

Thanks...
if i create a link i will exit from the framework...
I would like to have a section without the content-wrap, so i duplicated
/documents/  renaming it in /multimedia/ but i am not able to link to
the new folder created editing base.html, urls.py and settings.py.
I have already modified the document_base.html in my new multimedia
folder to have what i want, but to create the link it seems hard.
I should link the code /<a href="{% url "documents_browse" %}">{% trans
"Multimedia" %}</a>///to the modified file in my new /multimedia/ folder
(copy of /documents/) inside the geonode content
(/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/geonode).
Any suggestion?
Thanks