[GeoNode-users] Select/Filter remote services' layers

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:10:02 PDT 2015

Dear all,
I'm testing the use of remote services with GeoNode 2.4.
I'm testing it with some WMS services serving hundreds of layers, and
I'd like to register in geonode only some of those.
Is it possible, before or during the registration phase, to select which
layer to register from a specific service? I've seen that after the
registration the layers from the registered service can be deleted one
by one, but this could be a long and tricky issue...
In addition to that, when I register the service, the layers appear to
be visible to everyone (and I think this depends from the default
permissions): is it possible (from the web interface) to set the default
permissions for the registered layer in advance (i.e. during the
registration process?).
Thank you,

Ale

--