[GeoNode-users] Styling a raster layer

John Jediny john.jediny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:32:29 PST 2015

That plus sometimes the layer won't transfer the "no data" value to sld w/
SLD4raster; use the 'identify' tool to find the value for the red in the
pic you sent and set that value to = 0.0 opacity/transparency directly in
geoservers sld editor. Reference geoservers sld for raster tutorial for
formatting help

Cell: 973-931-0580