[GeoNode-users] Shifting Down Elements in GeoExplorer

Ramesh De Silva desilvarami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 04:56:37 PST 2015

Hi Francisco,

Thanks for your reply. I'm using GeoNode 2.0 and seems the structure is
different here. I don't have a file call "map_geoexplorer.css". Please see
the attached screen-shot. Now if I change the
value of margin-top of #paneltbar, it works temporary. But still it's not
clear to me; which file should I change to make this permanent.

Kind Regards
Ramesh