[GeoNode-users] Shifting Down Elements in GeoExplorer

Ramesh De Silva desilvarami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:12:09 PST 2015

Hi Simone, I tried to add some padding-top as per your instructions. It
works acceptably for about 20px. But I need to bring everything further
down. In that case the layer tree and map area move down separately. Please
see the attached screen-shot. I guess, I can achieve this by spending some
time editing "ext-all.css" file. I will seek your support if I fail to do
that. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Ramesh