[GeoNode-users] Upgrade the version of GeoNode-PyCSW

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:18:34 PDT 2015

Hello, I'm using GeoNode version 2.0. I need to upgrade the version of
PyCSW which is installed along with the GeoNode.
You can upgrade to version 10.0 PyCSW without GeoNode have problems
integrating the metadata? Or, you could upgrade to another version (less
than 10.0) but it was later version 1.6.0 (official GeoNode 2.0)?
If yes, how could I do this without breaking the current server packages?
I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.

* I tried to upgrade the python-pycsw but I get the message that I am
already with the latest version (1.6.0)

Can anyone help?

Thank U.

--