[GeoNode-users] Exists a project template for smartphone collection and upload?

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:32:12 PDT 2015

Sorry, I forgot to ask one more question.  I have 2 servers:

   1. Ubuntu 12.04 w/ 2.4.dev20150428072710
   2. Ubuntu 14.04 w/ 2.4b25  (dev?)

I need to reclaim (cancel) one of these servers ... I'm not sure if the
14.04 installation was a "developer's installation" or not?  The only
reason I thought that it might be is just for the fact that it is still in
development, so what other type install would there be?  But it doesn't use
any of the virtual environment stuff like the 12.04 instance ... so I don't
know ...which should I keep for developing the above?