[GeoNode-users] x

Jesús gesusjl at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:05:59 PDT 2015

Hi Jeffrey

Thanks for you suggestion.

I dont use such command because my workflow is connecting a custom postgis
database to a custom workspace in  geoserver and then use the updatelayers
command to publish them in geonode.

Sorry for the weird subject. I was intending to name it "link and serve
metadata xml files created outside geonode". Is there a way to edit it?

--
Jesús