[GeoNode-users] Using GeoNode and Geoserver in an unusual URL

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:40:56 PDT 2015

Hello!
I'm using GeoNode 2.4b24, and I'm trying to make a change in conventional

I edited the local_settings.py and changed the SITEURL of
http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br to http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br/monitoring.
I restarted the Apache, and tested:

I realized that the page started to answer but without the layout of css
styles. Looking at the log console I realized requisition mistakes, who
knows django trying to make calls using the default address
http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br without using the monitoring.

My question is: would like to set the call url like:

GeoNode http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br/monitoring
Geoserver http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br/monitoring/geoserver

.. And what I should do but hit it in local_settings.py?

I do not know if that's possible, mainly because of Geoserver calls, but
would like to ask your help in this matter.

Another question: if it is not possible to use Geoserver in
http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br/monitoring/geoserver, it would be possible to
use Geoserver in http://aguai.cnpm.embrapa.br/geoserver?

Thanks

--