[GeoNode-users] Problems to change the name of the geonode-imports database

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:04:32 PDT 2015

Hello list. I'm using GeoNode 2.4.
I am creating a dedicated server database, which will be housing various
databases relating to various GeoNode servers.
So I need to change the name of each bank, so do not coincide within the
same instance of PostgreSQL.

I can change the names for the "geoNode" and "geonode_data" within the
local_settings.py. But on the "geoNode-imports" database (I understand that
serves to record the comings layers remote harvest) could not find
references to it or the local_settings.py nor in GeoNode code. I wish I
could change the name of this database and then point to the new name where
necessary.

How do I do that? Where are the references to geonode-imports in code or in
the parameterization of GeoNode?

Thank you for your help.

--
Davi de O. Custódio