[GeoNode-users] Remote Service (WMS) from MapProxy instance

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Nov 4 01:31:40 PST 2015

Hi,

does anyone have an idea, why adding this particular WMS [1] to geonode
as a remote service does not work?

The metadata seems to be read correctly, but the service is never loaded
in geonode. I don't see any warnings or errors in the logs. Can you
maybe test to import this WMS on demo.geonode.org?
As said, the WMS works on its own demo OpenLayers app [2], and also
works fine in QGIS and ArcGIS.

Thanks and regards,
Christian

[1]
http://geonode.crc806db.uni-koeln.de:8081/IQuaME2500/service?REQUEST=GetCapabilities
[2] http://geonode.crc806db.uni-koeln.de:8081/IQuaME2500/demo/

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group