[GeoNode-users] [GeoNode-devel] GeoNode 2015 Fall Sprint in Turin - Agenda

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Mon Nov 9 07:40:53 PST 2015

Agree Jeff,
it is better to move all the presentations at the end of the week.
9:30am/4:30pm is fine for the hangout. What app shall we use?

Best,

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA
Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61 - 10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872
Fax +39 011 1975 1122
www.ithacaweb.org