[GeoNode-users] geonode customization

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:27:04 PST 2015

GeoNode supports numerous CSW backends.  In the non-pycsw case it
connects to GeoNetwork or deegree3 via HTTP (see [1] for more information
on configuration).

For the 'server not found' issue you need to set the SITEURL value
accordingly in geonode.settings.

Hope this helps.

..Tom

[1] http://docs.geonode.org/en/dev/deploy/csw.html