[GeoNode-users] How to migrate from ppa testing to ppa stable?

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:59:12 PST 2015

Hi Florian,

you are right, from testing to stable is pretty straightforward. Just add
ppa:geonode/stable sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get install geonode.

A collectstatic might also be needed. For the downstream project, we added
the mapping cart (see demo http://demo.geonode.org/layers/), just check
whether it fits with your templates.