[GeoNode-users] [geonode] Errors were encountered while processing: geoserver-geonode geonode (#2371)

Jessel, Tanner Monroe tjessel at utk.edu
Mon Nov 30 05:36:51 PST 2015

Good morning,

Thanks.

It's a new and fresh ubuntu;

I actually just set up a new one this morning and had the same problem.

I'm attaching the CLI session as text...

The errors are below:

Creating config file /etc/logrotate.d/tomcat7 with new version

 * Starting Tomcat servlet engine tomcat7                                                [ OK ]

Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ...

Setting up geoserver-geonode (2.7.4-2) ...

 * Stopping Tomcat servlet engine tomcat7                                                [ OK ]

 * Starting Tomcat servlet engine tomcat7                                                [fail]

dpkg: error processing package geoserver-geonode (--configure):

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of geonode:

 geonode depends on geoserver-geonode | geoserver; however:

  Package geoserver-geonode is not configured yet.

  Package geoserver is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package geonode (--configure):

Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-0ubuntu6.6) ...

No apport report written because the error message indicates its a followup error from a previous failure.

          Processing triggers for ufw (0.34~rc-0ubuntu2) ...

Processing triggers for python-support (1.0.15) ...

Processing triggers for ca-certificates (20141019ubuntu0.14.04.1) ...

Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs... 0 added, 0 removed; done.

Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d....

done.

done.

 geoserver-geonode

 geonode