[GeoNode-users] GeoNode hosting

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:59:29 PDT 2015

Francesco,

We have long used both Amazon Web Services and Digital Ocean to host
geonodes and are also using servers at OVH. Currently there are no
hosting providers that offer a specific SaaS for GeoNode, so you will
have to manage the install yourself and take care of backups etc. The
t2.large on EC2 is probably the best bet for an 'average' sized
geonode instance and is ~$75/month on demand or ~$52/month with a 1
year term. Several users have also had good experience with RDS for
the database as well, I don't have direct experience so cant recommend
sizing.

Hope that helps,

Jeff