[GeoNode-users] Layer Preview GeoExplorer

jude mwenda judemwenda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:39:17 PDT 2015

Hey,

I have this issue where I have Geonode set up on my development environment
and running the latest GeoNode from master on Github. When viewing the
layer page, I get the following on my console.

 http://localhost:8000/gs/rest/styles Failed to load resource: the server
responded with a status of 405 (METHOD NOT ALLOWED) - The method here is a
PUT.

When I change to a branch that is slightly a few commits back, I am able to
render the layers as expected. Any pointers on solving this? The map
composer does show the layer though.

--
Regards,

Jude Mwenda