[GeoNode-users] Just installed Geonode, one question

Gisli Palsson gisli.palsson at umu.se
Tue Oct 20 12:19:10 PDT 2015

Hey Charles,

I did make a simple omeka.conf earlier:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    Servername omeka.localhost
    ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost

<Directory /var/www/omeka/>
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

The Geonode.conf file looks like this:

WSGIDaemonProcess geonode user=www-data threads=15 processes=2
<VirtualHost *:80>
    Servername geonode.localhost
    ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost

    ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
    LogLevel warn
    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined

    WSGIProcessGroup geonode
    WSGIPassAuthorization On
    WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/geonode/wsgi/geonode.wsgi

    <Directory "/var/www/geonode/">
       Order allow,deny
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        Allow from all
        IndexOptions FancyIndexing
    </Directory>

    Alias /static/ /var/www/geonode/static/
    Alias /uploaded/ /var/www/geonode/uploaded/
    Alias /robots.txt /var/www/geonode/robots.txt

    <Directory "/var/www/geonode/uploaded/documents/">
       Order allow,deny
       Deny from all
    </Directory>

000-default.conf looks unchanged.