[GeoNode-users] Errors on Metadata category

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:43:40 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I've just installed new geonode RC1 (congratulations) but there is an error
when I try to set any category to one of my layer, it gives Internal Server
Error.
I've experienced this error just before to update geonode, on ver 2.4b26,
but after having installed the geonode-project to make my template.
I've noticed that category in metadata page was misaligned.
Now it seems ok, it has get the only one category setted, but gives the
same error when I try to set a new category, on any layer.