[GeoNode-users] it is posible to disable scientific notation?

Lautaro Silva jlautarosilva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:33:42 PDT 2015

Hi all

If i upload a shapefile with a large number (double) and visualize it in
GeoNode show me the scientific notation of that number.

For example, if i have the number 11090000 as a value my shapefile table,
geonode shows 1.109E7.

I checked the database and store the entire number on it (11090000), but in
geoserver also show the scientific notation (1.109E7)

Any ideas how can i do to show the entire number in geonode? should i
change something configuration in geoserver?

--
*Lautaro  Silva <http://lautarosilva.cl>*