[GeoNode-users] Migrating Users and Data from Version 2.0c2 to 2.4

Donald Singh dsurveyor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:14:36 PDT 2016

Hi Guys,
Because of a few bugs with this version (which really works well so far) we
need to upgrade.

GeoNode has really been a success at a national level for us so far and I
would hate to lose the input we have has thus far. Is there a way that I
can do this upgrade but preserve my users information and layers along with
the number of views and ratings, etc.?

I was thinking backing up some tables and updating the new instace using
PgAdmin. Any help would really be appreciated.
Thanks again,
Donald