[GeoNode-users] error executing python manage.py updatelayers

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:44:39 PDT 2016

Hi andrea

> Thank you very much Amedeo and Simone.

[...]

> geoserver.catalog.FailedRequestError: Tried to make a GET request to
> http://localhost/geoserver/rest/workspaces/geonode/wmsstores/Sentinel Alpine
> Observatory/wmslayers.xml but got a 404 status code:
>
> No such wms store: geonode,Sentinel

I think that there's something wrong in the layer named "Sentinel
Alpine Observatory" in your Geoserver.. Could you change the layername
removing spaces?
Is this a WMS remote layer?Me too I've add trouble in adding to
Geonode remote WMS layers with / in the name [0].

If is a remote WMS layer and you can't change the layername in
"publishing" maybe it ain't import to Geonode.
I suggest you to move the layer to a different store and run geonode
updatelayers -s <storename> for the other stores.

You will then be able to add that layer right in your map with Add
Layer.. command and selecting "add a new server.."

[0] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2516

Bye

amefad

----
Awaiting all geospatial gurus in Cagliari 8-9 october.  Book your flight!
http://www.gfoss.it/drupal/gfossday2016