[GeoNode-users] google api policy

István Szőcs borohoro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 05:46:51 PDT 2016

Hello !

Thank you for clearing that out. I have put the key in the file.
Do you know if there's a time frame until a new key becomes active ?
Because it's still not loading the google layers.
And I know that this is a geonode forum, please forgive me, but perhaps
somebody knows the same thing for an Opengeo Suite install (on Windows) ?
I couldn't find the file where to insert the key, of course
local_settings.py is not present over there.
So what would be the equivalent file in which to insert the key on an
Opengeo Suite installation ?

kind regards,
          István