[GeoNode-users] Issue with getting Geonode GUI working

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:30:09 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

> Ok I have installed Geonode 2.4 for windows, I have Geoserver working, but
> I don’t have the GeoNode interface coming up. – I have set localhost to
> aupegis03 (local domain name)
>

> I get this error:

[...]

> More information about this error may be available in the server error log

Maybe Python, WSGi or Postgis are not working as expected. Could you
provide the last part of the mentioned Apache error log?
I don't know windows installation but I think it could be in
C:\GeoNode-2.4.x\Apache2\logs

directory or something similar.

Have you followed each step in this guide?
http://docs.geonode.org/en/latest/tutorials/install_and_admin/win_bin_install/win_binary_installer.html#win-binary-installer
It seems pretty updated.

Which version of windows are you working with?

Amedeo