[GeoNode-users] add reviewer to transifex german translation

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de
Wed Aug 10 03:04:04 PDT 2016

Hi list,
I work for an university of applied sciences in germany (www.hs-owl.de) and we want to use geonode as our SDI. To get this working for our students we would need a proper and polished german translation. I have some money to spent and have hired a student assistent which will translate and quality control the transifex strings. Therefore we would like to set her as transifex reviewer, so she is able to mark properly translated strings as reviewed. This is her (private) profile: https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/Waldemar/

Furthermore we have some strings which could not be found on the transifex site. Where are those strings located? And also very important, how could we share those translated strings with the geonode project.

yours,
Florian