[GeoNode-users] Multi-Tenancy: how to start

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:50:08 PST 2016

Ok, once I run syncdb I 'm able to register new site! first step!!!!

Coming back to the first issue, I'm not sure to have understood well, do you mean the dir thumb, layers, static_root can stay ouside my newsite directory?

That means I cannot run collectstatic if those dirs are inside my site dir?

Actually in the docs I read I saw that the static folder is inside the new sites.

This part is not so clear to me....

E.