[GeoNode-users] Migration of data from 2.0 to 2.4

Mana Etches manadotcom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:14:59 PST 2016

Hi Paolo,

I finally figured it out.

I basically deleted all the workspaces layers directories that was migrated
from 2.0. Ran 'create_auth_group_and_update_res.py' again and now all the
layers are appearing and working on GUI interface.

I wish I can cheers you a beer to express my appreciation and thanks for
your help. Maybe one day.

Take care,

Mana