[GeoNode-users] Configure geonode behind a Proxy

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 02:51:31 PST 2016

Hi all,
I have to configure geonode behind a proxy. The Proxy will map the request
from "geomap.arpa.veneto.it" to my new server.

I have fill in "Proxy Base Url" in geoserver's setting page with: "
http://geomap.arpa.veneto.it/geoserver/"
Then I have set SITEURL = 'http://geomap.arpa.veneto.it' and added that url
in ALLOWED_HOSTS and PROXY_ALLOWED_HOSTS in local_settings.py file

There are other things to do?

I have to launch a geonode-updateip geomap.arpa.veneto.it ?

LOCATION in OGC_SERVER, in local_settings.py, remains = ''
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/'' ?
I have to set, instead, the parameter  PROXY_URL ? To what?

Thanks
Annalisa