[GeoNode-users] Help with geonodeAuthProvider configuration

Ariel Cabezas gerardoarielc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:10:18 PST 2016

Ivo,
I tell you my experience:
*(Does anyone have a clue of what is the problem? It seems the same problem
Ariel had in
November: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-users/2015-November/001150.html
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-users/2015-November/001150.html>)*
My problems started when:
- Install GeoNode and default settings; upload some layers;
later,
- I did the steps to set GeoNode for Production
- I change the key geoserver from the web platform Geoserver without
changing the key in the file local_settings.py
then I tried to upload new data layers; and of course they began error
messages
and I could not go back to the settings.  don't remember that changes made.
mistakes were mine;
I had to reinstall GeoNode and could change the key geoserver without any
problem; and then load the data layers without problems too,
now everything works correctly
regards,
Ariel Cabezas