[GeoNode-users] Help with geonodeAuthProvider configuration

Ivo Santos ivojfs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:35:43 PST 2016

You were right! Thank you! I installed via apt-get but something had  to go
wrong because the version installed was 0.6.13. Now I am on 1.0.3. Thank
you. Everything seems to be fine except the map creation. Now the error
appearing is:

on *geoserver*:

2016-01-26 16:24:12,958 INFO [geoserver.gwc] - Error dispatching tile
request to GeoServer
org.geowebcache.grid.OutsideCoverageException: Coverage
[minx,miny,maxx,maxy] is [121, 156, 123, 161, 8], index [x,y,z] is [126,
154, 8]
2016-01-26 16:24:12,958 INFO [geoserver.gwc] - Error dispatching tile
request to GeoServer
org.geowebcache.grid.OutsideCoverageException: Coverage
[minx,miny,maxx,maxy] is [121, 156, 123, 161, 8], index [x,y,z] is [126,
155, 8]

on *apache*:

[Tue Jan 26 16:32:40.353085 2016] [authz_core:debug] [pid 21755]
mod_authz_core.c(802): [client 193.136.219.68:64001] AH01626: authorization
result of Require all granted: granted, referer:
http://atlas.example.com/maps/new
[Tue Jan 26 16:32:40.353095 2016] [authz_core:debug] [pid 21755]
mod_authz_core.c(802): [client 193.136.219.68:64001] AH01626: authorization
result of <RequireAny>: granted, referer: http://atlas.example.com/maps/new
Fatal Python error: PyEval_AcquireThread: NULL new thread state
[Tue Jan 26 16:32:40.816720 2016] [core:error] [pid 21755] [client
193.136.219.68:64001] End of script output before headers: geonode.wsgi,
referer: http://atlas.example.com/maps/new
[Tue Jan 26 16:32:41.467175 2016] [core:notice] [pid 20454] AH00051: child
pid 20461 exit signal Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump in
/etc/apache2
Fatal Python error: PyEval_AcquireThread: NULL new thread state

Any idea?

Thank you for all!
Regards,
Ivo