[GeoNode-users] raster boundary on map viewer

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:52:52 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I set up some raster layers on geonode version 2.4.dev20160525015826 (ubuntu server 14.04).

Unfortunately I see a coloured boundary for each raster layer, see the screen-shot attached.

Such boundary is not visible as preview from geoserver as well as if I load the raster layer from geoserver

in QGIS.

I wonder if this problem is related to geonode (or better maybe related to geoexplorer), rather than geoserver, isn't it?

In case can you suggest me how can I make transparent this boundary?

Thanks

Eugenio