[GeoNode-users] Uploading Shapefile from QGIS

Giovani Fronza giovanifronza at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:08:47 PDT 2016

​I would like to do some improvements on my GeoNode code, intending to
minimise problems uploading data produced by QGis users.

1- The .prj file dont have EPSG key. Instead, it should be possible upload
a .qpj file.

2- The .sld file loses their cofiguration almost every time.

3- All users should be allowed to upload .sld files.

Is there any work around to any of these questions?
Which source code files should change to achieve these goals?​