[GeoNode-users] Query function

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:56:18 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I have a question on query button on the map composer:
I see it works only for vector data, and on the highlighted layer,
I observe that once I launch the query, in the table that appears in the bottom rightly
shows only the selected values. I was expected that also in the map would be shown
only the selected features, but it seems I'm wrong.
Can anybody confirm?

Moreover I wonder how I can close the table compared in the bottom, there isn't any buttom
to click to close it. Is there a way to deselect the query tool?

Best regards

Eugenio