[GeoNode-users] Error Updating Ip

Finnegan Pope-Carter f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 02:05:02 PDT 2016

I originally had geonode running on the domain geonode.magnitudesurveys.com, I wanted to update the domain name to gis.magnitudesurveys.com.

I've run sudo geonode-updateip gis.magnitudesurveys.com which completes successfully.

When I navigate to a map view and inspect sources the majority of layers are still loading from geonode.magnitudesurveys.com. Am I missing a setting anywhere that needs updating as well as running updateip?

[cid:image003.png at 01D1C7B6.58193F80]

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Finn

Finnegan Pope-Carter BSc (Hons) MSc FGS
Director of Research & Development

[horizontal-alpha_300px]<http://www.magnitudesurveys.co.uk/>

www.magnitudesurveys.co.uk
f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk<mailto:f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk>
Office: +44(0)1274 926020
Mobile: +44(0)1274 926022

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use of the email or its contents.

Magnitude Surveys Ltd. Registered office: 50 Kirkgate, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3EL. Registered in England. Registered number: 09605400.